- E154: Brian and Mike review a number of options for the NBA’s return (Bri likes Zach Lowe’s proposal) and then discuss the impact of the lower 2020/21 luxury tax level on a number of NBA teams.
- E153: Retired New York Post sports columnist (and future contributor to ballnine.com) shares his thoughts on both the Last Dance (Kevin made a cameo appearance) and on the potential return of Major League baseball.
- E152: Brian breaks down the new rosters, (including free agents, trades and draft picks), in the AFC West and makes his way too early predictions for 2020.
- E151: Bri predicts the 2020 records of the NFL’s AFC South teams after looking at their depth charts and drafts.
- E150: Bri breaks down the 4 teams in the AFC North and gives his (post draft) win/loss predictions.